The Curriculum and Technology Integration Advisory Council makes recommendations to the school board regarding curriculum program improvements.
The council, comprised of parents, staff and community members, provides continuous curriculum evaluation and review to ensure that all curriculum content is comprehensive. This Advisory Council meets monthly throughout the school year. See dates and times below.
The foundation for public input regarding curricular matters is through the Curriculum and Technology Integration Advisory Council, which is composed of the following:
- Parents and Community Members
- School Board member(s)
- Director of Teaching and Learning
- Staff and District Administrators (as needed)
Parents and/or community members shall comprise at least 50% of the membership. Members shall serve a one-year term, but multiple terms are acceptable.
MEETING DATES AND TIMES
All Meetings will take place in the CERC Multipurpose Room
- Monday, October 21 at 5pm
- Monday, November 18 at 6pm
- Monday, December 16 at 5pm
- Monday, January 20 at 6pm
- Monday, February 10 at 5pm
- Monday, March 16 at 5pm
- Monday, April 20 at 6pm