Jordan’s Marks are owned by Jordan Public Schools and they are a valuable district asset. Staff, coaches, students, and alumni share in the benefits associated with the Marks, and therefore also share responsibilities to ensure correct use. Jordan’s Communications and Marketing department is to be consulted with any questions about Jordan’s Marks and their use.
Why does Jordan have guidelines for trademark, name, imagery, and likeness use?
- protect perceptions of academic and activities integrity;
- maintain its tax-exempt status;
- avoid the appearance of endorsing non-Jordan entities; and
- ensure accurate representations about its relationships with other organizations.
Trademarks: list but not limited to:
- Combined Hubmen and Jaguar
Other marks: list but not limited to:
- Jordan High School Crest
- Jordan, Hubmen, Jaguar wordmarks
- Jaguar paw
- Hubmen hammer
- Activity “J”
- Activity “J” with motion hammer
- The phrase “Love Maroon Live Gold”
EXTERNAL ORGANIZATIONS REQUESTING THE USE OF JORDAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS MARKS > CLICK HERE FOR FORM AND DETAILS