• To attend school in Minnesota students must show they've had the required immunizations or file a legal exemption with the school. Parents may file a medical exemption signed by a health care provider or a conscientious objection signed by parent/guardian and notarized.

    Minnesota law requires written proof of these scheduled shots for children who attend a licensed child-care program or school grades K-12, with some exceptions. If a child has a medical reason, or if his/her parents are conscientiously opposed to any or all of the scheduled shots, a legal exemption is available. To file an exemption, you must complete a form, which is available at child-care centers and schools.

    Minnesota Department of Health, Immunization program:


  • Scott County residents may receive immunizations at their doctor’s office or at the following clinic:

    Every Monday 1:00-5:00 pm. Cost is $10 per shot. No one will be refused if unable to pay. Please bring immunization records to the clinic.

    Scott County Public Health
    Valley Green Work Force Center
    792 Canterbury Road South
    Suite A160

    Shakopee, MN 55379