SUBSTITUTE TEACHER INFORMATION
Jordan Public Schools has partnered with Teachers On Call to hire qualified substitute teachers and paraprofessionals to provide quality education in the absence of our full time educators. If you have a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) and want to serve the community through helping to educate our children, Teachers On Call will help you get what’s called a “Short Call Substitute Teaching License.” Obtaining this license through the Minnesota Department of Education will enable you to substitute teach in Jordan!
Please visit www.teachersoncall.com > Apply Now to complete an online application for employment, or don't hesitate to contact TOC directly at 800-713-4439 with questions and for more information.
If you are already employed by Teachers On Call in a surrounding area district, please contact them for access to Jordan Public Schools. You need not reapply.
Minimum Requirements to work as a paraprofessional substitute:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Available for same day assignments
- Minimum of 2 days per week availability
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should possess good judgment and demonstrate ethical behavior
Additional Minimum Requirement to work as a Substitute Teacher:
- Must hold a valid Minnesota Teaching License or have a Bachelor’s Degree (TOC will help you get your license!)