About NCAA Eligibility

  • Any student athlete that plans to continue with their sport at a Division I or Division II school must complete the NCAA eligibilty center forms. Students can register as early as they want, but transcript information can not be sent until the end of the junior year of school per the eligibility center.

    For more > www.eligibilitycenter.org

    Students need to be aware there are certain classes that may not meet the NCAA eligibilty center requirements. Please check with your school counselor if you have any questions.