Virtual Graduation Commencement Video
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SENIORS
Cap and Gown Pick Up
All caps, gowns, and awards can be picked up on May 20-21. Social distancing and precautions will be followed. For more details - see the calendar. If you have questions, contact the JHS Office at 952-492-4400.
Have you sent in your post grad info?
Mrs. Whiteside and Mrs. Kusske need graduates to submit their post graduation information is you have not already done so. Check your email for this important message and the google form.
When do I return my Chromebook?
We will be collecting ALL student Chromebooks, textbooks, classroom books, and library books on Thursday, May 28 and Friday, May 29 from 9am - 5pm. We will also be returning any remaining personal student belongings at this time. These items have been gathered from lockers and desks have been bagged and labeled.
Use the Athletic doors on west side of the building (student lot)
- Students/families need to stay in the car.
- You will be greeted by a staff member.
- Staff, equipped properly, will gather items you are returning.
- Staff will retreive any remaining items within the building that belong to your student(s) and bring them to your car.
If you have concerns about these dates and times, please contact the JHS office at 952-492-4400.
Last Call To Order Your 2019-2020 Yearbook!
Pre-orders accepted through June 5. After that, you will have to add your name to a list for possible extras. How to order:
- Log into the Parent Portal
- Make sure your High School student is showing in the upper right corner
- Go to the 'Fees' tab in the Menu
- Click on the 'Optional Payments' button next to the blue 'Print' button
- Scroll down and select the item you wish to purchase and hit 'Add to Cart'