Welcome to the Class of 2020 All-Night Graduation Party website page. It is the tradition at Jordan High School to provide the graduating seniors with an all-night party on the night they graduate. This tradition provides a safe alternative for our graduates as well as an opportunity to have one final and special night with their classmates.
Class of 2020 All-Night Graduation Party
Saturday, May 30, 2020
(immediately following the graduation ceremony - specific details have been sent home to families in the mail)
The all-night party is provided through fundraising efforts of a volunteer committee generally comprised of parents of the junior and senior class. Fundraising efforts take place in a variety of ways throughout the year. This site will highlight those fundraisers. We hope you are able to volunteer at one or some of these events or add to their success by attending them.
With questions, please contact email@example.com
ANGP STUDENT RULES AND INFO
Congratulations to our new graduates! This is a time to celebrate your accomplishments and to move on with your dreams! In order to do that in a safe manner, please read and abide by the following All Night Grad Party Rules:
- ANGP will take place shortly after the graduation ceremony on Saturday, May 30.
- Grads are encouraged to change into comfortable clothing.
- Grads check in at the HS Union (you will receive your commemorative t-shirt and will be given Subway sandwiches, prior to heading over the the Middle School via the bus).
- JMS doors will be locked at 10 pm, anyone signed up and not checked in by 10 pm – your parents/guardians will be phoned.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought in. We will have plenty of both for you there. This includes NO personal water bottles, beverages will be provided.
- No drugs, alcohol, or ecigs/vaping/tobacco will be allowed. Students will be required to have their bags and purses checked at the Check-In table at JHS. If a student is suspected of being under the influence of a chemical, parents/police will be notified.
- All Seniors are encouraged to wear the t-shirt that is provided at check-in. Please bring a comfy change of clothes and you will receive your t-shirt to change into at check-in after commencement.
- This is a lock-in and you are required to stay until 5 am (end of the party).
- Parents/guardians may make special arrangements for early pick-up if it is a necessity, by contacting Kelly Elsenpeter by May 31st. Only parents/guardians may pick up their graduate at the front entrance of the Jordan Middle School during party hours. Those who are picked up early will receive the t-shirt and goody bag. The prizes are given at the very end of the party and you must be present to win.