Building Leaders for Life
The mission of JHS Student Council is to increase the leadership skills of all students as well as instill a sense of ownership and belonging within the student body.
Goals JHS Student Council:
- To build unity among all parts of the Jordan community.
- To build a community of students who pursue victory with honor and embrace the JHS PRIDE motto.
- To foster among students good relationships, open communication, intra school interaction on all levels.
- To provide all students a channel of communication through which they can contribute to the Jordan community.
- To provide opportunities for meaningful involvement in the Jordan community.
- To provide opportunities for students to gain leadership skills and an appreciation for responsibility and accountability.
- To provide activities and programs through which students may broaden their interests, enjoy new experiences, and simply have fun.
- To insure the well being and safety of students at Jordan High School activities.
Purposes of Student Leadership
- To present ideas of the student body to the administration and faculty.
- To initiate spirit producing activities.
- To build the morale of the student body.
- To develop a sense of loyalty within the student body.
- To promote unity within the school.