AT HOME ACTIVITIES (*Updated 5-07-2020)
AT HOME FIELD DAY - WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH
- General Information about 'AT HOME FIELD DAY'
- Activity Videos & Game Card Links
- Equipment List for all activities (***you probably have everything needed to participate***)
- 'At Home Field Day' Score Card
- 'At Home Field Day' Video
- Phy. Ed. Fun Day 2020 Celebration Video
ACTIVE HOME RESOURCES
- 12 Bursts - CycleHealth and the YMCA
- Daily Active Challenge - by Gopher Sport
- SHAPE America - Elementary PE Resources
- OPEN Phys. Ed. - Active Home Activities - by Nick Kline, et.al.
- PE follow along video collection
- 60+ Home Activity Checklist (#HPEatHome)
- PE at home resources - Ben Landers
ACTIVITY JOURNALS / CALENDARS
- 2 Week Physical Activity Journal
- March Activity Calendar - shapeamerica.com
- Archived Activity Calendars - shapeamerica.com
- Activity Calendar - Minot Public Schools - by Jason Steele
- April Fitness Calendar - by Kevin Tiller
- April Fitness Calendar - by shapeamerica.com
BOARD & CARD GAMES - Fitness Style
- Chutes & Ladders - By Julie Braden
- Go Fish - By Julie Braden
- Rock, Paper, Scissors - By Scott Miele
- Scrabble - by Justin Cahill
- Sorry - By Julie Braden
- Uno Home Fitness - by PE_Dave1017
- Wacky Flashcard Races - by Mic Seifert
- Alphabet Fitness Bingo - Justin Cahill
- Fitness Bingo (from #HPEatHome)
- Monopoly Fitness - by Rob Pohlner
- Movement Monopoly - by Jason Steele
- Various Activities - by Mike Ginicola
Follow Along Fitness
- Alphabet Fitness (PreK & K) - by Kevin Tiller
Jordan Elem. Phys Ed Videos
- 10-minutes choose your workout video - Mr. Coddington & Mr. Geisel
- 1000 Rep Challenge - Mr. Coddington
- 1000 Rep Challenge - Mr. Geisel
- Alphabet Fitness Bingo - Mr. Coddington
- April Fool's Day Video - All JES Specialists
- Bottle Flip Challenge - Mr. Geisel
- Sidewalk Chalk Movement Pathway (w/o students) - Mr. Geisel
- Sidewalk Chalk Movement Pathway (with students) - Mr. Geisel
- Simon Says - Mr. Coddington
MINUTE TO WIN IT
- Minute To Win It (needs some equipment) - by Jason Denk
- 200 Minute To Win It - Family Game Night Ideas - by playpartyplan.com
NFL PLAY60 VIDEOS
PHYS. ED. S.T.E.A.M IDEAS
READING, MATH, AND MOVING . . . OH MY!
- 10 at home learning & moving activities - Kevin Tiller
- Activity Trail - by Jim DiTulio
- Family Scavenger Hunt #1 - by Ross Chakrian
- Family Scavenger Hunt #2 - by Ross Chakrian
- Family Walk Bingo - by Coach Snyder
- Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt - by Jennie LGraves
- Indoor/Outdoor Scavenger Hunts by Mr. Nejman
- A wide variety of workouts to choose from - by darebee.com
- Kids Workouts - by Tony Horton, Lenardo Carvalho, Shaun T
WOULD YOU RATHER
- Would you rather? exercise video #1 - Michael Ginicola
- Would you rather? exercise video #2 - Michael Ginicola
- Would you rather? exercise video #3 - Michael Ginicola
- Would you rather? exercise video #4 - Michael Ginicola
ASSIGNMENTS AND CONTACT
- Every Monday by 9am a new weekly lesson/choice board will be posted on the homepage for each grade level (K-4).
- JES Sepcialists (Art, Music, Phy Ed, and Media-Tech) will have activities/lessons on grade level boards.
- We encourage families to also join our private Facebook Group called Jordan Elementary Specialist Connections.
- Specialists will be available to answer questions via email from 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you email after 3pm, you may not receive a response until the next day.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email with any questions along the way. Specialists will be available between 8am and 3pm Monday - Friday. Our contact information can be found on the Our Teachers page.
Mr. Coddington and Mr. Geisel
Distance Learning Instruction for JES Specials!
The JES Specialists (Art, Music, Phy Ed, and Media-Tech) have worked hard to create meaningful activities designed to help your child continue to succeed during distance learning. These activities will be found on the weekly lesson/choice boards for each grade level. We have also created a Private Facebook Group called Jordan Elementary Specialist Connections. This will be a fun and sometimes silly place to connect with our Specialists!