GRADE 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- Students master skills taught previously in 1st grade with learning opportunities occurring across the grade level and in a homeroom setting.
- This is the first year students get to use a daily planner to record homework and reminders for families.
- Second graders experience exciting field trips such as a attending a play at Children's Theater and the MN History Museum.
- Cooperative teaching with Social Studies/Science so 2nd graders are able to experience each individual teachers style.
- Outdoor educational opportunities with acres of exploration around JES grounds.
- Community and Team Building built into each start of the year.