Distance Learning Instruction for Grade 3
Grade 3 Welcome Letter (English) (Español) (русском)
The Grade 3 Team has worked hard to create meaningful activities designed to help your child continue to succeed during distance learning. These activities will primarily be shared through your student's Google Classroom. Follow the steps below to get started in Grade 3 distance learning!
- “Distance Learning” on Google Classroom: Please have your child check his/her school email. They will receive an email from their teacher about “Distance Learning” in Google Classroom. In Google Classroom, your child will be able to locate the three major websites that we will be using during this distance learning.
- Locating Grade 3 Weekly Lesson Plan:
- Students can find their “Weekly Lesson Plan” in their Google Classroom.
- Parents can also view this plan on the Grade 3 district website.
- Usernames/Passwords: Attached to your child’s chromebook were their usernames and passwords for Google Log-In, Connect Ed, and IXL. Students will find these websites on our “ Distance Learning Page” in Google Classroom.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
WEEKLY LESSON PLANS
- Week of May 18
- Week of May 11
- Week of May 4
- Week of April 27
- Week of April 20
- Week of April 13
- Week of April 6
- Week of March 30
- Mr. Anker
- Fun Brain
- powerpoint science
- Subject Predicate
- Matching Subject/Predicate
- Action Verb Jeopordy
- Math Expressions Book Website
- Water Conservation
- Unit 4 Math Triangles
- Simple Machines
- Science Book
- Math Fun
- place value
- place value #2
- Football place value
- place value race car
- Chap. 3 Subtraction
- Triangle game
- Triangle -studyzone and game
- Main Idea
- Main Idea-readquarium
- elapsed time
- elapsed time #2
- Simple machines #2
- MCA 3rd Grade Math Practice
- MCA 3rd Grade Reading Practice
- McGraw-Hill connectED
DIGITAL LEARNING EXPECTATIONS FOR GRADE 3
- Students will be considered present, unless indicated by parent/guardian via phone call to the JES attendance line.
- We encourage families to call the attendance line during an illness as it helps teachers understand the absence of participation in that day's learning.
- JES attendance line: 952-492-4444
ASSIGNMENTS AND CONTACT
- UPDATE: So families may prepare if they choose, lesson/choice boards for the upcoming week will be updated by Friday at 3:30pm.
- Teachers will be available to answer questions via email from 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you email after 3pm, you may not receive a response until the next day.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email with any questions along the way. We will be available between 8am and 3pm Monday - Friday. Find teacher emails on the Our Teachers page.
The Grade 3 Team