PICK UP AND DROP OFF PROCEDURE
For the 2020-2021 school year, we will have two pick-off/drop-off loops at JES due to the anticipation of increased vehicles with COVID 19.
- Families with the last names A-K should use the front NE lot of the school for pick-up and drop-off.
- Families with the last names L-Z should use the back south lot of the school.
- Place your family/student sign on the front passenger side of your dashboard or visor so supervisors can see which students need to get into each vehicle.
- Remain in your vehicles during drop-off or pick-up and make sure your child exits and enters your vehicle on the right-hand side of the vehicle.
- Have your child practice buckling themselves in so we can keep traffic moving forward and we don't have to wait for adults to stop and buckle students into their seats.
- Stay alert to traffic moving in the back loop. Stay off of cell phones and make sure to move up close to the vehicle ahead of you to prevent a long backup on Aberdeen Ave or Sunset Blvd.
- Morning AM drop off for grades K-4 is from 7:45am - 8:10am. Please DO NOT line up prior to 7:40 am since supervisors do not start assisting students into the building until 7:45am.
- Afternoon PM pick up for grades K-4 is from 2:35pm - 2:50pm. Please DO NOT line up prior to 2:30pm. Preschool pick up occurs at 2:30pm and we need to keep the south loop open for those families to ensure the safety of our youngest students at JES.
FRONT NE LOT: STUDENTS LAST NAME A–K
BACK LOT: STUDENTS LAST NAME L–Z