PICK UP AND DROP OFF PROCEDURE
- Place your family/student sign on the front passenger side of your dashboard or visor so supervisors can see which students need to get into each vehicle.
- Remain in your vehicles during drop-off or pick-up and make sure your child exits and enters your vehicle on the right-hand side of the vehicle.
- Have your child practice buckling themselves in so we can keep traffic moving forward and we don't have to wait for adults to stop and buckle students into their seats.
- Stay alert to traffic moving in the back loop. Stay off of cell phones and make sure to move up close to the vehicle ahead of you to prevent a long backup on Aberdeen Ave.
- Morning AM drop off for grades K-4 is from 7:45am - 8:10am. Please DO NOT line up in the back prior to 7:30am since supervisors do not start assisting students into the building until 7:45am.
- Afternoon PM pick up for grades K-4 is from 2:45pm - 3:00pm. Please DO NOT line up in the back prior to 2:30pm. Preschool pick up occurs at 2:30pm and we need to keep the loop open for those families to ensure the safety of our youngest students at JES.