Media and Tech Quick Links
- Type to Learn Keyboarding Program (for 3rd & 4th graders)
- Capstone Interactive eBooks (Username: continue Password: reading)
DISTANCE LEARNING VIDEOS (Featuring Ms. Hesse & the Specialists)
- Ms. Hesse's Final Poem for 2019-2020!
- Ms. Hesse's End-of-the-year Poem #2!
- Ms. Hesse's End-of-the-Year Poem #1!
- Final Container Garden Update!
- Travel Virtually Using Google Maps & Google Street View!
- Story Time with Ms. Hesse - Featuring No More Pencils, No More Books, No More Teacher's Dirty Looks! by Diane deGroat
- Make Game Boards with Google Drawing!
- Story Time with Ms. Hesse - Featuring Farmer Cap by Jill Kalz
- Plastic Container Garden Update!
- Stop Motion Animation with Google Slides!
- Story Time with Ms. Hesse - Featuring The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
- Limerick Challenge!
- Story Time with Ms. Hesse - Featuring Franklin Plants a Tree by Paulette Bourgeois and Brenda Clark
- Story Time with Ms. Hesse - Featuring Ants in Your Pants, Worms in Your Plants (Gilbert Goes Green) by Diane deGroat
- Create a Mini Greenhouse for Seeds!
- Make a Book -- A Container for Your Thoughts!
- Story Time with Ms. Hesse - Featuring The Easter Egg by Mary Jane Auch
- Google Drawings with Ms. Hesse
- April Fools' Day Video
- Welcome to Distance Learning
- 50 Ways to Earth Day - Discovery Education
- Dav Pilkey at Home
- Dewey Decimal Rap
- Great Animal Websites for Kids
- Great Author & Illustrator Websites for Kids
- Great Math & Computer Websites for Kids
- Great Science Websites for Kids
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Nature Webcams from Around the World
- PBS Kids
- Storyline Online
- Toy Theater - Interactive, Educational Games
- JES Online Catalog
ASSIGNMENTS AND CONTACT
- Every Monday by 9am a new weekly lesson/choice board will be posted on the homepage for each grade level (K-4).
- JES Sepcialists (Art, Music, Phy Ed, and Media-Tech) will have activities/lessons on grade level boards.
- We encourage families to also join our private Facebook Group called Jordan Elementary Specialist Connections.
- Specialists will be available to answer questions via email from 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you email after 3pm, you may not receive a response until the next day.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email with any questions along the way. Specialists will be available between 8am and 3pm Monday - Friday. My contact information can be found on my About Me page.
Distance Learning Instruction for JES Specials!
The JES Specialists (Art, Music, Phy Ed, and Media-Tech) have worked hard to create meaningful activities designed to help your child continue to succeed during distance learning. These activities will be found on the weekly lesson/choice boards for each grade level. We have also created a Private Facebook Group called Jordan Elementary Specialist Connections. This will be a fun and sometimes silly place to connect with our Specialists!