GENERAL MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2018:
2017 memberships DO NOT automatically renew in 2018. You must initiate a renewal.
- Jordan School District resident family member rates: $375 a year or $40 a month; Non-resident family member rates: $475 a year or $55 monthly
- Jordan School District resident adult member rates: $265 a year or $25 a month; Non-resident adult member rates: $350 a year or $35 monthly
- Jordan School District resident senior member rates: $95 a year or $15 a month; Non-resident senior member rates: $125 a year or $25 monthly
- Jordan School District resident youth member rates: $95 a year or $15 a month; Non-resident youth member rates: $145 a year or $25 monthly
- Jordan School District resident daily rates: $5 ($3 track only); Non-resident daily rates: $7; and $18 as a family maximum daily fee
- Free walking/running pass for seniors 60 years and older
- Cost for only indoor elevated walking/running track pass is $50 resident; $60 Non-resident for one year/per individual
- No initiation fee for new and renewed memberships until January 6, 2018. After, there will be a $30 initiation fee
**MEMBERSHIP PERKS FOR NEW OR RENEWED 2017 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS (monthly not included):
- Split Payments
- Pay half by current expiration and then remaining on March 30, 2018.
- Daily Pass
- FAMILY Annual Memberships receive 4 Daily Passes (value up to $28)
- SINGLE Annual Memberships receive 2 Daily Passes (value up to $14)
- For new and renewed ANNUAL memberships... bring a friend with a daily pass:
- And a FREE GIFT!
All Memberships Include:
- Fitness Center
- Discounts on fitness classes, select CE activities, and multi-purpose room rentals
- Elevated walking/running track
- Gym access
- Open basketball, volleyball, baseball/softball, tennis, pickleball, preschool playtime, and more!
- Locker room usage