EARLY LEARNING SERVICES PTO
When are the meetings?
The council gets together the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm in the ELS parent room. If you are interested in joining the council, please contact ELS at (952) 492-3233.
What is the ELS PTO Advisory Council?
- We are a group of volunteer parents who promote the ELS program throughout the community and school district. During the year, we will advise on new classes, policy changes, programming, organize the baby bucket program, and get ready for our craft and gift show.
- As a council at the end of the year, we decide where the funds are best needed for the next school year.
- Our fundraiser is the Fall Craft and Gift Boutique. The funds we raise from food sales, silent auction, and vendor participation fees will be used to add classes to the ELS program, purchase supplies, fund playground equipment, and add extra - curricular activities for the program.
Why should you join?
- You can take an active part of your child’s education.
- It is a great way to meet new friends and other parents.
- You can help make program decisions for ELS.
The Jordan ELS PTO meets throughout the year to develop goals and program trends for the ELS Programs. If you are interested in more information about the council or would like to join, please call (952) 492-3233.