The Jordan School District and Community Education are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We want you to know that the health and safety of our classes and our staff is a top priority. District leaders are meeting regularly to monitor and follow recommendations from the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health.
MDH Preventative Measures
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- Wash your hands with hot soapy water for 20 seconds before, during, and after visiting our facility.
- Clean fitness equipment before and after use with the cleaning solution or wipes provided - including equipment used for classes!
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or do so into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available. Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep everyone healthy.