SCOTT COUNTY FOLLOW ALONG PROGRAM
Babies and young children grow and learn at their own rate. Let the Follow Along Program help you know if you child is playing, talking, growing, moving, and acting like other children.
WHAT IS THE FOLLOW ALONG PROGRAM?
- A good way to learn about your child and follow their health and development.
- A fun way to get ideas about "what to teach" and "at what age" to teach it.
- An easy way to find out about other services you may want for your child or family.
HOW DOES THE FOLLOW ALONG PROGRAM WORK?
- Questionnaires are sent to you every few months. You will fill them out and send them back to us.
- We will tell you the results. If there are any concerns, someone will get in touch with you. Together, we can plan what to do next.
- Information about fun activities for you and your child to do together are sent when you return the questionnaires.
IS THERE A COST?
No. There is no cost to you.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
If you have questions or want to sign up, please call 1-800-728-5420.
If you are interested in signing up for this wonderful opportunity, simply print off the enrollment form, found on the link below. The form can be mailed to:
Scott County Public Health
Marschall Road Transit Station
1615 Weston Court
Shakopee, MN 55379
or contact the Scott County Public Health Office (952) 496-8555