Distance Learning Instruction for Preschool
As part of Distance Learning, your preschooler will partake in engaging, weekly Choice Boards the Preschool Team has created. Below you will find links to the Choice Boards as well as useful links your preschooler’s Teacher has used in the classroom or believes your child would enjoy. Your teacher will contact you regarding a communication tool they plan on utilizing for daily interaction. It is vital you engage in the chosen way of communication which you should have received by email.
- Letters & sounds: All of these artist have every letter song, but I only included 1 for each artist
- Phonics Song 2
- Count to 100
- Jack Hartman See, Say, Sign It
- Mat Man
- Where Do You Start Your Letters?
Games to do with siblings/family:
- Students will assume to be in attendance, unless indicated by parent/guardian via phone call to the Preschool attendance line.
- We encourage families to call the attendance line during an illness as it helps teachers understand the absence of participation in that day's learning.
- Preschool attendance line: 952-492-4255
ASSIGNMENTS AND CONTACT
- UPDATE: So families may prepare if they choose, lesson/choice boards for the upcoming week will be updated by Friday at 3:30pm.
- Teachers will be available to answer questions via email from 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you email after 3pm, you may not receive a response until the next day.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email with any questions along the way. We will be available between 8am and 3pm Monday - Friday. Find teacher emails on the Our Teachers page.
The Preschool Team