GRADE 5 HIGHLIGHTS
Just a few things to look forward to in 5th grade!
- River Rendezvous Trip
- Interdisciplinary Units/Project-Based Learning include:
- Through Native American reflections, students learn to connect to the roots of their own families, traditions, and their furture dreams.
- Animals, plants and their adaptations in ecosystems touched by our own carbon footprints.
Grade 5 Courses Required
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Art or Music Applications
Elective Hour Options
- Jordan and the World Around Us, Fitness & Recreation, Make it or Break it, Creative Connections
Jordan Middle School
The middle school provides an environment that allows transition for students as they move from elementary into high school years. Middle School education provides solid standards-based interdisciplinary core with diverse exploratory and elective options with the goal of preparing students for Jordan High School and beyond.