THE LAST DAY OF THE COVID-19 "SCHOOL MEALS PROGRAM" IS THURSDAY, JUNE 4
COVID-19 SCHOOL MEALS
Jordan Public Schools has designated 7 locations for school meal pick-up. If you live on a rural route (not living in city limits), and have registered using the Google Survey, we will drop meals to the driveway bus stop location at your home (we will not deliver to doors). This program is scheduled to begin on Monday, March 30. To participate we ask that you answer the Google Survey sent via email in Tuesday, March 24.
- Meal pick-up and rural delivery will occur once a day, Monday - Friday (we will not deliver on "no school" days that have been scheduled on the academic calendar).
- Each student will receive two meals (breakfast/milk and lunch/milk).
- If you are choosing not to participate in this program, you DO NOT need to complete the registration.
- For more details, read the FAQ's below.
COVID-19 SCHOOL MEALS PICK-UP MAP
You can find this interactice map on this website AND on our "Jordan Public Schools" smartphone app. Click on the pinned icon to learn more about each location.
MEAL PICK-UP REGISTRATION
For planning and efficiency purposes, when you register to receive meals, we will ask which pick-up location you will be using (see map locations above). YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO REGISTER ONCE to participate in this program. The district will deliver meals via bus routes with 1) drive up service at Jordan High School, 2) rural route driveway delivery, and 3) school bus/van community delivery zones.
Drive up at Jordan High School (pick-up 11:00am-12:00pm):
- Jordan High School -- Pick-up in front of the school
Rural route driveway delivery (specific times to be determined but between 11:00am-12:00pm):
- Rural routes are those families outside of city limits.
Community delivery zones (all between 11:00am-12:00pm):
- Valley Green Park - Pick-up at regular bus stop location
- Timberline - Pick-up at entrance off of Beaumont Avenue at Fox-Boro Way
- Downtown Neighborhoods - Pick-up at empty St. John’s parking lot (across from St. John’s church)
- Chad Circle - Pick-up at Stuart Drive at Hillside Drive and Hillside Avenue
- River Ridge - Pick-up at corner of Marion Lane/Herbert Street/Lillian Street
- Bridle Creek 1/Arborview - Pick-up at Green Park
- Bridle Creek 2/Stonebridge - Pick-up at Purple Park (pool)
For planning and efficiency purposes, please register your student(s) if you are new to school meal pick-up.
SCHOOL MEALS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: No. We have multiple sites for pick-up within the Jordan School District boundaries. You will need to choose the site nearest to you.
A: That is okay. We want to feed all students. Please register your student (s) now so our counts will be updated.
A: Due to federal regulations, meals may only be taken for students within your household.
A: No, the meals are for school-aged children and youth 18 years and under.