Anyone may nominate an individual to the Jordan Activities Hall of Fame based on outstanding high school activities achievements or significant contribution to Jordan School District 717 athletics or fine arts. The nominee must also exemplify character, and be a positive role model, worthy of being emulated by current and future student athletes/participants.
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
- Participant – must be a JHS graduate and out of high school fifteen years.
- Coach/Advisor/Director/Athletic Director – must have coached/advised/directed/AD at JHS.
- Contributor – community member who has devoted time and effort and made significant contributions to support Jordan School District 717 activities.
- Team – A championship team may in inducted as a group
- Time – Students must be out of JHS for 15 years, and staff must be retired
- Accomplishments – Must have accolades or longevity to warrant consideration both at JHS and for achievements beyond time at JHS.
- Character – Candidate must have been a positive contributor to the Jordan community outside of their activity